02 May 2017

Rachel Maddow "How Trump is Schtupping Us" Show Continued

I don't need to watch any political thriller such as the upcoming new season of "The House of Cards". All I have to do for suspense is watch the Rachel Maddow News Hour to understand fully how this TrumPutin bastard and his GOPutin are giving us a good schtupping. I never imagined in my old age that I would be living through this massive assault on our democratic republic. I curse my generation, the baby bunglers, for cursing you youth with the Donald Birther TrumPutin scum. Long after I am ashes, you young people, soon to be old, and your soon-to-be-born innocents, will be left with dust and ashes far sooner than you are supposed to. Curse us, Curse my generation of hypocrites, Liars, thieves and mother earth violators.

No comments: