02 October 2017

Puerto Rico, My Heart's Devotion, Don't Let It and the Virgen Islands Si...





Puerto Rico,
My Heart’s Devotion, DON’T Let It Sink Back in The Ocean…


__________West
Side Story (lyric changes mine)


Lots of door
slamming in our face…


______________________________________________________________
America from West Side Story


Y2k17.10.01


I can’t believe what an ignorant dolt
I am. I never knew that the people of Puerto Rico and the people of the Virgen
Islands are American citizens. I knew that both countries are territories of
the USA, but with the same status as Washington DC? Wow, what a wonderful
revelation, and I am again sorry to say that my ignorance is abysmal!! So now
that I’ve discovered my wrong, I must be even more extremist in correcting
myself.


I intend to donate money to help
the people of Puerto Rico and the people of the Virgen Islands. But my devotion
to these people will not stop there. I will support any organization or group
that is going to sponsor our citizens relocating here to live. After all, they
are not immigrants, but a part of our citizenry, a welcome part that will
enrich the lives of everyone living here on the USA mainland. I hope that ALL
THE RESIDENTS OF Puerto Rico and the American Virgen Islands know that they are
welcome here. There are houses in my development for sale on Staten Island.
There is plenty of space for all our beleaguered citizens in our Hurricane
destroyed Island territories, especially If we have space for the likes of
Melania Trump!!


I have no children, and I am living
on a pension. I have enough to do my part, either financially or other. Puerto
Rico and the Virgen Islands were absolutely decimated by Hurricane Maria, and
it will take them months to get back to normal. Presently, millions of people
are without water, food, electricity, and essential services. There have already
been some deaths because the federal government, made the villain in this piece
by the Trump nosed idiot that heads it, has been slow and outright criminal in
its response to this disaster. Had Obama been president during this
humanitarian crisis, he would have been humanitarian, unlike the Trump nosed
racist idiot whose ultimate fantasy must be for the end of Hispanic citizens
and subconsciously wants to use Hurricane Maria as an excuse for genocide.


Come on, folks, let’s call the
Trump nosed birther idiot what he is, a racist bigot who hates black people,
people or color in general, Hispanic people and Muslims. He hates us Jews too,
but only uses us because he believes that we are monetary geniuses and believes
that all Jews are white European
skinned like I am when we are not. I
wonder sometimes if the Trump nosed idiot would like Jared if he were a Black
Jew. I laugh just thinking about this. Hey, fellow Jews who voted for traitor
Trump, didn’t you learn anything at all from our history? Obviously not!! For a
people that prides itself on social justice, my tribe should have been more
outspoken against the Nazi loving creep that was running for the highest office
in our land.


Come on, folks, can’t you see that
the Birther Trump nosed racist is using the Hurricane to murder Puerto Ricans
and Virgen Islanders precisely because he is a white supremacist? This Trump
nosed creep is the same one that defended white supremacists hate groups in
Charlottesville where an innocent woman was murdered by a white supremacist
domestic terrorist!! This is the same Trump nosed racist fiend who went to his
golf club while thousands in Puerto Rico and the Virgen Islands were drowning,
the same racist fiend who has been ignoring the survivors of this natural
disaster close to two weeks after it happened.


I’ve learned from my history, and I
recognize a Hitler when I see one, and this Hitler may be hobbled by our
constitution, but believe me, he and his perniciously racist party is working
hard to murder and expel Hispanics, to murder and expel Muslims, to murder and
expel all people of color, and to send every black person back to a Jeff
Sessions KKK plantation or die.


Just see what the Trump nosed
creep, his racist cabinet, and the GOP is doing to Puerto Ricans and to Virgen
Islanders, and then stand up and demand humanitarian aid to our fellow citizens
who are being disenfranchised and destroyed by our traitorous racist government
in charge. If we stand silent in the face of this outrage, we are just as
guilty!

No comments: