13 November 2017

Trump misogynist traitor: Never My President Part 3





NEVER MY
PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!! Part 3


Y2k17.11.02


Trump on
saying he could grab their P----:
It was just locker room talk…


Trump on
his being famous:
They’ll
let you do anything when you’re famous. You can grab their Pus-ies…


Trump on
his experience running beauty pageants
: I used to be able to get into the dressing rooms because
(ha! Ha!) I was running the beauty pageant and was just checking to see if
everything was ok…


On Mika: She just had plastic surgery, and
there was still blood…


About a
ten-year old girl that he just saw going up an escalator
: I’ll be going out with her in about
ten years…


 
I grew up in an era (1950’s to
60’s) when women were treated like servants and like objects for lust. (Have no
fear, guys, I am more than enough lustful for at least a minyun of you). Sexual
harassment was rampant throughout this era along-side the glass ceiling at
which every talented and creative woman smashed her head. Don’t get me wrong. I
am not an expert on women. I rely on what I’ve seen my entire life, especially
with how my war damaged father treated my psychotic mother. I vividly remember
that my mother always wanted to better herself. She, along with 2 older
siblings were abandoned by their parents and sent to live for the entire of
their youths in an orphanage. By the time my mother met my father, she was
already damaged beyond her years, and marrying him would turn out to be the
final tragedy of her life.






My father was a controlling bully
with a brainwashed sense of what our sick society demanded of him. The war had
drained and destroyed him. For as long as I knew this guy, he was simply a
zombie waiting to die. My mother, at a certain point, wanted to help and pay
into running our working poor “household”. She decided to go and work as a
dental assistant. In the end, what may have been a new beginning for her,
turned into a psychotic nightmare. My father did not respect that my mother
wanted to work, and he lent her absolutely no support. He expected, instead,
for her to be at home doing the washing, housecleaning, and feeding that her
role as a woman was expected in our society. And when she didn’t, he rejected
her and her desire for self-improvement.


My father was always a trigger for
my mother’s psychosis. His lack of support and outright psychological cruelty
against her led once again to another in a series of psychotic episodes. It
goes without saying that my mother lost her job and lost a chance at some
career. She spent the rest of her life doing exactly what was expected of her,
and with each day, more and more of her disappeared. My father died at the ripe
old age of 46. My mother was damaged for the rest of her life and basically
tortured to death at 66!


Women have always gotten the worst
of everything in most if not all male dominated societies throughout our
planet. Dotard Donald TrumPutin Cheat-O Birther Bastard is many things, but one
of them is the apotheosis of human male abuse of the human female and the rape
of our mother earth with it. This insanity must stop once and for all if we are
going to survive as a species.


I am happy that women all over the
world are coming out against their male abusers. So, what happened to that line
of women who accused the traitor Trump? Were they threatened? Were they bought
off? Or, more horribly, did they lie? I am 100% certain that Dotard Donald
sexually assaulted women. I am also certain that he may also be a hebephile.
This is a person who acts out his sexual fantasies against post-adolescents. I
also understand the fear women have coming out against their assaulters. In a
male dominated patriarchal society, their words were seldom taken seriously,
and their needs mostly ignored. Yet here they are, showing all the courage,
they can muster coming out and pointing their fingers at their male oppressors.
If only they didn’t stop at celebrities and movie moguls and continued their
onslaught against male abuse all the way up to top of the cesspool, to Donald
P-ss- grabber Trump himself.


Hypocrite and disgracer of all the
stars on his uniform, John Kelly, lamented about the death of respect to women
in our society, and yet he spent his speech that day lying about and blasting a
black congress woman as an empty barrow and kowtows to an obvious sexual
abuser-in-chief.


I personally refuse to call a sex
abuser, a hebephile, a misogynist, "president" of my country, who is only fit for
toilet duty in the public locker room of his choice!

No comments: