27 September 2017

Article 25 The Nuclear Nut





Article 25
the Nuclear Nut


Y2k17.09.26


A President
can be removed from office if he is incapacitated…


_______________________________________US
Constitution, Article 25, section 4 (paraphrase)


I was watching the 15 minutes
1950’s atomic war education film, “Duck and Cover”, and almost fell off my baby
bungler high chair, both laughing and almost crying myself to death. The
narrator, telling children that covering their heads with a newspaper will
protect them from a nuclear blast, almost sent me into mind bending laughter
again. In reliving my halcyon days, I wish that I had the wisdom to realize
that this stress, this fear, that my society was forcing me to live with, would
never abate. We got more technologically adept over the 67 years I’ve been here,
but we have made little progress in our evolution. People want to believe that
the world changed after 9/11. Believe me, it never changed. In fact, it was
always miserable, and it has only gotten worse! Last night on MSNBC, Rachel
Maddow and I released our breath in disgust at the same time when we learned
that we were closer to nuclear war now than we have ever been in our lives, and
that we have, not a rational leader at our helm, but instead, a sociopathic
maniac who has wanted a war since he was vomited into our oval office. Well I
want you all to know that I will refuse to hop aboard and ride on Dotard Donald
T’s clown car of death.


This “president” is not an FDR, a
Truman, an Eisenhower, a Kennedy. He is not even a Ronald Reagan (who helped to
create this creep with his new extreme GOP union killing agenda). Dotard Don T
is a narcissistic sociopath who deserves to be Article 25’d before he blows up
our entire planet. As one who has been fighting bullies his entire life, I know
one when I see one. I also know what a racist bigot looks like and what their
rhetoric is. I understand what a thug and a gangster is. I know how to
recognize something that is corrupt to the core, and, believe me, the Dotard
Trump is all of this and more. My greatest fear, among other things, was this
creep would get us into a war, and I was even more disturbed when I realized
that I was also concerned that the Trump nosed creep would have the ambition to
instigate nuclear war too. Again, he must be Article 25’d, especially since
brinkmanship also gives him a hard on.


Our lives are difficult and brief.
Is it too much to ask that we have competent, professional, and compassionate
people running things? In the 67 years that I’ve been here, this planet has
gotten much more dangerous thanks to our efforts than better. And with all the
technology we enjoy as well as all the riches, there is absolutely no excuse
for the state our planet is in today. Donald John Trump is not only a racist
bigot and an apologist for white supremacy, he is mentally unbalanced and
totally incompetent, holding the highest office in our land. Article 25 this
creep now!


We demand competence from our
doctors, from our lawyers, and from our teachers. And for those given the
responsibility to run our  cities, states,
and countries, that competence must be impeccable. If not, the fate of a city,
of a state, the fate of a country, and the fate of the world could be fire and
ashes. Open your eyes. Pretend you are the boss on an episode of the
Apprentice. Would the TrumPutin birther last? I know that I would have fired
him after the first month or sooner. The creep must be Article 25’d.


We are not citizens to Dotard Don.
He is the king bully, and we are all supposed to be sycophantic members of his
gang. His school yard antics look horrifically familiar to me, and he is the
last person on this planet that I would ever ally myself with. The creep is so
sick that I believe that he thinks he is a member of the World Wrestling
Entertainment corporation and that he and the North Korean dictator are simply
contestants on WrestleMania.


Well, we live in a real world, a
dangerous world, made more so because many of us refuse to evolve and want
nothing but savage naked apes to lead us. I refuse to accept naked ape rule
because this life is all that I will ever have, and this planet is the one home
I will ever know. Now that he realizes that his treasonous acts with the
Russian government are going to be revealed, like any maniac before him, Dotard
Don T will get us into war, a distraction of death to cement his cursed name on
our ruined planet until the days of our dying sun.


If the Democrats were in charge, the
nuclear nut would have already been impeached or, at least, article 25’d. With
that party crippled for now, it is up to us to junk Trump’s clown car and send
him to an institution for the criminally insane so that we and our planet will
be safe for now as we mow down one evil “Article 25” madman at a time.


 

No comments: